Before I get into it, I’d like to make a small little note of: I’M GOING BACK TO COLLEGE AND IT’S ONE OF THE MOST FRIGHTENING THINGS IN THE WORLD! I’d probably find it easier to be naked in front of a hundred people than go through this… for the 5th time! I’m hoping my boyfriend will help me through the whole process.
Ok, the subject at hand: RUNNING. I hate running. But I love runnning, too. Only runners understand this… until now. For those of you who don’t know, I run every other day, except when I’m sick and then I don’t run at all and let myself get all disgusting.
Here’s what happens when I run:
Step 1: Make sure my phone is charged because I use it while I’m doing HIIT running.
Step 2: Walk for two minutes as a warm-up.
- 00:00:00 start running for a minute and a half
- 00:01:30 “this feel great” rest for a minute
- 00:02:30 “all right, time to start running again, woohoo!” start running again
- 00:04:00 “omg why am I doing this to myself, my chest!!! KEEP BREATHING”
- 00:05:00 “please let me recover in this 60 second walk”
- 00:06:30 “I think I’m dying, I think I’m dying, I think I’m dying. Just a few more intervals!!!”
This goes on for twenty minutes. During the run, I hate it but I love it. I hate feeling the fire in my chest, but I like feeling like I’m fighting and winning against the wind. I also LOVE the one my legs feel after the run.